- Sunanda, Shankaranarayana Rao B.S. and Raju T.R. (2000) Restraint stress-induced alterations in the levels of biogenic amines, amino acids and AChE activity in the hippocampus. NEUROCHEMICAL RESEARCH 25 : 1547-1522.
- Sunanda, Shankaranarayana Rao, B.S. and Raju, T.R. (2000) Chronic restraint stress impairs acquisition and retention of spatial memory task in rats. CURRENT SCIENCE 79: 1581–1584. [PDF]
- Govindaiah., Shankaranarayana Rao, B.S., Ramamohan, Y., Singh, Y.K., Dhingra, N.K and Raju, T.R (2000) Cytochrome oxidase activity in rat retinal ganglion cells during postnatal development. DEVELOPMENTAL BRAIN RESEARCH. 124 : 117-120
- Raol Y.H and Meti B.L (2000) Effects of vigabatrin on sleep-wakefulness cycle in amygadala kindled rats. Epilepsia 41: 128-131.
- Ravi, S.M., B.M. Prabhu, T.R. Raju and P.N Bindu (2000) Long term effects of early exposure of aluminium on acetylcholinesterase activity and biogenic amine neurotransmitter levels in rat brains. INDIAN JOURNAL PHYSIOLOGY PHARMACOLOGY 44 : 473 – 479.
- Laxmi, T.R., B.L. Meti and P.N Bindu (2000) Ventral subicular lesion alters rhythmical slow wave activity (theta) of CA1 area of hippocampus and entorhinal cortex. Brain Research 869 : 236-240.
- Nutan K.S and Meti B.L (2000) Deficits in operant behavior and alteration of CA1, CA3 hippocampal dendritic arborization due to subicular lesions. JOURNAL Neuroscience Research 59 : 806-812.
- Shankaranarayana Rao, B.S., Madhavi, R., Sunanda and Raju, T.R. (2001) Complete reversal of dendritic atrophy in CA3 neurons of the hippocampus by rehabilitation in restraint stressed rats. CURRENT SCIENCE 80 : 653 – 659.
- Shankaranarayana Rao B.S., Meti B.L. and Raju T.R. (2001) Neuronal plasticity ‑ A unique property for Neurorehabilitation. In : Neurorehabilitation Principles and Practice, 2nd Edition, A.B. Taly, K.P.S. Nair and T. Murali (Eds.), Ahuja Book Company Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, India, pp.27‑37.
- Shankaranarayana Rao BS and Raju TR (2001) Intracranial self-stimulation : An animal model to study drug addiction, depression and neuronal plasticity - A Review. Proceedings Indian Academy Sciences (Biological sciences.) 2001; B67 : 155-188.
- Shahani, N., Gourie-Devi, M., Nalini, A., Raju, T.R (2001) Cyclophosphamide attenues the degenerative changes induced by CSF from patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in the neonatal rat spinal cord. JOURNAL NEUROLOGICAL SCIENCES 185 : 109-118.
- Dhingra, N.K., Reddy, R., Govindaiah., Hemavathy, U., Raju, T.R and Ramamohan Y. (2001) Synaptic development in semi-dissociated cultures of rat retina. International Journal Developmental Neuroscience 19 : 533-540.
- Shankaranarayana Rao, B.S and Raju T.R. (2001) The Nobel prize in physiology or medicine 2000 : contributions from Eric Kandel. Annals Indian Acadamy Neurology 3:197-200.
- Shankaranarayana Rao BS, Govindaiah, Laxmi TR, Meti, BL and Raju TR (2001) Subicular lesions cause dendritic atrophy in CA1 and CA3 pyramidal neurons of the rat hippocampus. Neuroscience 102 : 319-327.
- Pratap K, Raju TR (2001) Seizure susceptibility decreases with enhancement of rapid eye movement sleep. Brain Research 922:299-304.
- Govindaiah, Shankaranarayana Rao BS and Raju TR (2002) Enhanced metabolic activity coincides with survival and differentiation of cultured rat retinal ganglion cells exposed to glutamate. Neuroscience 113(3) : 547-553.
- Shankaranarayana Rao BS (2003) Role of intracranial self-stimulation and BDNF in reversal of stress induced deficits. Proceedings of Brain Storming Session on Neurobiology in the Post-Genomic Era, Thakur MK (ed.), Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India. pp. 39-43. [PDF]
- Sathyaprabha TN, Arunodaya GR, Vrunda JP and Raju TR (2003) Transthoracic Electrical Bioimpedence for Non-invasive Haemodynamic Monitoring: A method in offing. Proceedings of Baldev Singh Workshop on Non-Invasive Measurement of Peripheral Blood Flow and Cardiac Output. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. pp 1-5.
- Latha Devi, Diwakar L, Raju TR, Bindu M. Kutty (2003) Selective neurodegeneration of hippocampus and entorhinal cortex correlates with spatial learning impairments in rats with bilateral ibotenate lesions of ventral subiculum. Brain Research 960(1-2): 9-15.
- Sreekumaran E, Ramakrishna T, Madhav TR, Anandh D, Prabhu BM, Sulekha, S, Bindu PN and Raju TR (2003) Loss of dendritic connectivity in CA1, CA2 and CA3 neurons in hippocampus in rat under aluminium toxicity : Antidotal effect of pyridoxine. Brain Research Bulletin 59 (6) : 421-427.
- Shankaranarayana Rao BS and Raju TR (2003) Cochlea and Beyond - Neuroanatomy and Physiology of the Auditory System. Proceedings Of the Seminar on Auditory Neuropathy, Shivashankar N (ed.), National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore, India.
- Kutty BM, Shankaranarayana Rao BS and Raju TR (2003) Neurophysiological aspects of plasticity of the brain. Proc. Second National Workshop in Clinical Neuropsychology, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Bangalore, India. pp 1-7. [PDF]
- Shahani N, Gourie-Devi M, Nalini A, Priti YR Shobha K, Harsha HN and Raju TR. (2004)-Deprenyl Alleviates the degenerative changes induced in the neonatal rat spinal cord by CSF from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis & Other Motor Neuron Disorders. 2004; 5(3):172-179.
- Kiran B, Shareef MM, Sharma VM, Pavan Kumar Shetty A, Ramamohan Y, Pant HC, Raju TR, Taranath Shetty K. (2004) Co-purification and localization of Munc18-1 (p67) and Cdk5 with neuronal cytoskeletal proteins. Neurochem Int. 44 : 35-44.
- Hayashi ML, Choi S-Y, Shankaranarayana Rao BS, Jung H-Y, Lee H-K, Zhang D, Chattarji S, Kirkwood A and Tonegawa S (2004). Altered Cortical Spine Morphology and Impaired Memory Consolidation in Forebrain-Specific Dominant Negative p21-activated Kinase (PAK) Transgenic Mice. Neuron 2004 ; 42(5): 773-787.
- Saura CA, Choi S-Y, Beglopoulos V, Malkani S, Zhang D, Shankaranarayana Rao BS, Chattarji S, Kelleher III RJ, Kandel ER, Duff K, Kirkwood A Shen J (2004) Loss of Presenilin Function Causes Impairments of Memory and Synaptic Plasticity Followed by Age-Dependent Neurodegeneration. Neuron 2004; 42(1):23-36.
- Arunodaya GR, TN Sathyaprabha, D.Nagaraja, K.Thennarasu N Pradhan (2004). Heart Rate Variability and Acute Stroke Outcome: Utility of Power Spectral Analysis Neurocritical Care 2004; 1(3): 347-354.